- Castor Oil is purely cold pressed for best results. Cold pressed oils are way healthier than refined oils. They are rich in antioxidants, vitamin E, essential fatty acids including omega 6s and Ricinoleic acid. It contains omega-9 fatty acidsThe seeds are handpicked to preserve the botanical essence to retain the highest quality grade. It is the purest form of oil as herbal properties.
- Agamya Organics’ Organic and chemical free castor oil is produced with the highest quality standards using real castor seed, sourced directly from artisanal farmers in India. Our Castor Oil is certified and produced from Hexane and parabens-free extraction which gives it a rich, golden color.
- The ricinoleic acid present in castor oil protects the scalp and hair from microbial and fungal infections, the two prime causes of hair loss. Apply Agamya Organic’s castor oil on your scalp & massage gently in circular motion leave it for at least 3 hours before the hair wash. For even better results, you can combine the oil with carrier oils like coconut or almond and extract benefits from both the products.
- The fatty acids in castor oil can also promote the growth of healthy skin tissue, making it helpful in restoring uneven skin tones. Apply a small amount of Agamya Organics’ castor oil gently on your face/under eye area and massage in circular motion and wash it off after a few hours.
- Castor oil is rich in ricinoleic acid, that is the main fatty acid. However, it binds with the intestinal walls. When consumed, it causes the muscles to contract and push out stool, just as other stimulant laxatives do. Castor oil has a similar effect on the uterus, which is why it has been used to induce labor.
5% Cashback on orders above Rs.1000
2% Cashback on orders above Rs.500